LLMD Tennessee
jufamarie
2012-09-26 22:04:57 UTC
Looking for a Lyme Literate Dr. in Tennessee for my husband. He has almost severy symptom listed and needs to take some kind of action. He tested positive a couple of years ago for Lymes (in Fl) but did not proceed with any treatment. Retested a year later by the VA and told it was negative. Something is very wrong and medical drs have no answers.
jufamarie
2012-09-26 22:06:12 UTC
Looking for a Lyme Literate Dr. in Tennessee for my husband. He has almost severy symptom listed and needs to take some kind of action. He tested positive a couple of years ago for Lymes (in Fl) but did not proceed with any treatment. Retested a year later by the VA and told it was negative. Something is very wrong and medical drs have no answers. Knoxville area is best but we go to Nashville to the VA so some travel is possible.