The McSweegan Diaries - Part 1 - Uncut Version
Mary L
2013-07-25 15:58:33 UTC
The McSweegan Diaries - Part 1 - Uncut Version

OMG! I was googling around the internet, and guess what I found? I guess poor old Dr Edward McSweegan has finally gone over the edge, putting his personal diary out like that in public.
Or maybe he didn't mean it to be public, but forgot to password-protect the files. Anyway, here it is. But I warn you, it does not make pretty reading...

-------------------------------

"June 24, 2013

Dear Diary,

Its been a terrible week, and the week isn't even half over yet.

I was googling around, seeing if there was any work to be done, any Lyme patients that needed harassing or a PUNCH in the face etc, when all of a sudden I realise that that damned Dr. Macdonald has put a video on Youtube, full of disclosures of stuff about chronic Lyme Disease that no one's supposed to know about. It's over here:

Damn! What is wrong with that man? Why does he have to tell so much truth all the time? Is it some kind of addictive problem or what?

Anyhow, I had just finished swallowing the bottle of Atenolol and got my blood pressure back under control when - wham - he puts two more of 'em up:

So when I had finished watching those two, with all the microscopic photos of nonspiral antibiotic-resistant Borrelia forms that cause chronic Lyme Disease, and that nobody's supposed to know exist (I personally have spent a good part of my career ensuring that), I felt physically sick.

Damn that Dr Macdonald! I mean, the guy needs to be locked up for un-American activities or something. I mean, the guy needs to be sent to Guantanamo or something. I mean, what the hell does he think he is doing, telling so much truth like that? Can't he see how hard we all have worked, all these years, to keep this stuff under wraps?

The whole thing had such a profound effect on me that something happened. I mean, it wasn't my fault at all. I mean, it was just a normal physiological reaction that could have happened to anyone put in a position of extreme psychological stress, as I was, when I saw how many photos of things that are not supposed to exist, he put out there on Youtube.

So I took off my pants and placed them in a plastic bag, showered, and then went to ask my wife when she next planned on doing the laundry.

But she took one sniff and said:

"Ed, I told you to lay off the prunes. Nobody eats a whole crateful. It's your own fault. I'm not gonna wash that. You go and wash it yourself."

Damn! My wife can be such a bitch sometimes! I mean, the woman is just sadistic. She knows damn well I don't know how to operate the washing machine. And no, I am NOT going to learn. Why should I? Washing is woman's work.

I'm a man. And I'm much too busy doing man's work, like keeping an international Lyme coverup going, framing LLMDs, harassing Lyme campaigners, issuing death threats, and writing and editing phony medical papers. In other words, I'm busy saving America, and she ought to understand that, and not pile more work on me, when I am already totally overloaded.

I mean let's face it, if it ever got out that millions and millions of people got disabled for life because of a ****-up at one of our military labs, everyone in America would lose confidence in our wonderful Armed Forces, and then where would we be?

I'll tell you where. We'd be ripe and ready for take-over by Communists and Islamic terrorists and what have you.

Can you imagine? No alcohol, Paris Hilton forced to go around in a black sheet, and all the schoolkids having to pledge allegiance to Joseph Stalin each morning. It would be a nightmare! Life would not be worth living anymore.

That is why I work night and day, keeping the coverup going, for the sake of freedom and justice and the American Way. Now the problem with these goddamn American LymeNuts is that they just don't appreciate my heroism and self-sacrifice.

I mean, okay, some of 'em get crippled for life, and some of'em even die, but that's still better than living under Communist or Islamist rule. I mean, a great man once said, Better Dead than Red, and I would add, better Dead than Muslim and not be allowed to drink alcohol or see Paris Hilton's butt.

I mean, some people think I'm a little paranoid and that I see terrorists everywhere, and Reds under every bed, but that's a lie. I know exactly what's under my bed, which reminds me, I need to move it before the wife gets home and sees it.

You see the problem with folks today is not just that they don't appreciate good old-fashioned military values, like courage and heroism, anymore, but they don't even appreciate war itself.

I mean war is like the apex - the pinnacle - the finest activity any human being can engage in. We humans evolved to KILL, and the only reason we can lord it over the other animals on earth, is cos we're killers.

I mean, look at a sheep. What does a sheep do? It just hangs around looking stupid and sheepish and nibbling grass and getting itself covered in ticks. It doesn't hunt and it doesn't kill other animals and it doesn't start wars. So what happens? Some human comes along and next thing you know it's roast leg of lamb. Why? Because it never managed to evolve that killer instinct that we have.

Now I know what you're gonna say. You're gonna say, well, a lion has a killer instinct, and it does not rule the planet like we do. Sure, we have technology. A lion has not evolved the brainpower to use technology. But technology is not the be-all and end-all that some scientists seem to think it is.

I mean, what's the use of technology, without blood-lust? I mean, say you're a caveman. So you're sitting outide your cave one evening, minding your business and tending the campfire, when all of a sudden a sabre-tooth tiger comes charging at you. So what do you do, whip out your IPad and try and impress it with that? No, you dip a stick in the fire and ram it down his throat.

Get it? Once upon a time, there were cavemen, and tigers. They had the killer instinct, but we had it too plus technology on top. So now we run the show, and the big cats sit in cages in a zoo and watch themselves go extinct. But remember - NONE of this would have happened if we hadn't evolved that killer instinct, that blood-lust, as well as the techie brain.

I mean, if you really want to understand how humans evolved, you need to watch that old movie about the apes. You know, the one where a bunch of apes are hanging around not doing much, and then one ape who was obviously born with a genetic mutation that made him much smarter but also much more AGGRESSIVE than the rest, picks up a great big fat tree branch and beats the living crap out of all the other apes, pounding their brains into mashed potato.

Now, I know exactly what you're gonna say. You're gonna say that, if he killed all the apes, the lineage would have ended with him, and humans could never have evolved from that particular ape.

Well, the thing is, that ape was way too smart to do a dumb thing like that. He didn't kill ALL the apes in the jungle. First of all, he left the female ones alive. Then, he did a little experiment. He gave the tree branch to each female ape in turn, and observed what they would do with it. Now, most of them just did dumb stuff, like using it to get bananas off of a tree, or scratching the fleas and ticks off each other with it. But one female ape grabbed the branch, and then charged after him, trying to beat the hell out of him with it. So then he realised this was the lady of his dreams, and so he killed all her sisters, and mated with her and then they had a son..."

To be continued....
Mary L
2013-08-28 18:30:12 UTC
The above spoof diary may sound funny, but the activities of Dr McSweegan are really not funny at all. Please see my post re McSweegan's fraudulent attempt to discredit the new Advanced Laboratory Lyme disease test developed by Dr Sapi.