Lyme disease-"Stage three, or late infection, is defined as persistent infection"
georgia
2014-08-03 18:20:53 UTC
"Stage three, or late infection, is defined as persistent infection, and can be
severely disabling. Chronic arthritis, and syndromes of the central and
peripheral nervous system appear during this stage, as a result of the ongoing
infection......"

United States Patent 5,807,685 Flavell , á et al. September 15, 1998

OspE, OspF, and S1 polypeptides in Borrelia burgdorferi
------------------
Mike Baker
2014-10-18 20:10:45 UTC
Post by georgia
"Stage three, or late infection, is defined as persistent infection, and
can be severely disabling. Chronic arthritis, and syndromes of the
central and peripheral nervous system appear during this stage, as a
result of the ongoing infection......"
United States Patent 5,807,685 Flavell , á et al. September 15, 1998
OspE, OspF, and S1 polypeptides in Borrelia burgdorferi
------------------
I surveyed all over North America from the Arctic Archipelago to Mexico
and got bit by so many bugs I can't count over 42 years. Our childhood
summer home was also the local favorite deer hangout. That was 51 years
ago and I remember the spots where I was bit here and on my body then.

I think I am stage 4. They, the actual Bb's as I call them, are all
coming out in a flashback nightmare now though. It has taken almost 3
months to crack the code to breaking biofilms they create. We are trying
to analyze why, and why they make a gallon of broken polysaccharide
phlegm that you have to spit out with them, but trust me, Wild Apple Leaf
is a Magic Bullet to break them down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polysaccharide
--
http://mike1baker.wordpress.com Wild Apple Leaf Biofilm Killer