Eureka! From Mike Baker's blog...
Robin K. Banks
2014-10-18 09:05:02 UTC
http://mike1baker.wordpress.com/

The cure is Wild Apple Leaf, continuously as needed. Watch out for
Insecticide risk and powerful herxing at first. The Bb's actually start
drilling out of you, so it is a little creepy, but you can handle it.

Go slow to start, then get comfortable with a level of herxing that is OK
for you. http://Dr-Risk.com Also see Perry's Blog at thetickslayer.com

Dr.* Michael Baker, pH.D.
2014-10-18 10:47:56 UTC
Post by Robin K. Banks
http://mike1baker.wordpress.com/
The cure is Wild Apple Leaf, continuously as needed. Watch out for
Insecticide risk and powerful herxing at first. The Bb's actually start
drilling out of you, so it is a little creepy, but you can handle it.
Go slow to start, then get comfortable with a level of herxing that is
OK for you. http://Dr-Risk.com Also see Perry's Blog at
thetickslayer.com
I thought "Olive Leaf Extract" @ http://walmart.com was supposed to cure
it but it will make your urine oily it seems as well. Wild Apple Leaf
also helps digestion, but not as mush as Plum Leaf for cleaning your
plumbing. Get some while they are in season still in Washington State and
Oregon.

Wild Aple Leaf will cause the Bb's to migrate physically out of your
skin. This is normal but somewhat painful at first... Imagine being
chopped up like hamburger. I took 2000 mg. Odorless Garlic PRN (as
needed), also from walmart, because it was more bang for the buck as an
antibiotic to fight any infection. Be careful and use common sense. I
know it is painful for the first week or so but suck it up princess.

It gets worse before it gets better. Use common sense and back off the
apple leaf a bit if a sald a day is too much. I was so infected from
surveying and engineering all over the world that I was an extreme case.
I am not sure how many variants I have. Also many of my nonsmoking
friends died of brain cancer eventually. One smoker did too, but he was a
rare older case. I smoke and assume my neurons taste bitter. Try Licorice
Root as they really did not like that with me, forcing a strong herx.

Watch out for insecticide spraying of those commercial orchard apple tree
leaves!!! Stephanie Seneff, MIT CSAIL, has tagged Glyphosates (RoundUp)
with Biofilm Illnesses as well.
* = Trust Me I'm Not a Doctor! http://mike1baker.wordpress.com
Mike Baker
2014-10-29 01:54:35 UTC
Post by Dr.* Michael Baker, pH.D.
Post by Robin K. Banks
[...]
I have found that Native North Americans did not have as many problems
with insects in the field. A suggestion by our local Medicine Man was
that Canadians eat soapberries, AKA soapnuts, AKA Sapindus. The ripe
variety is better, but still taste a bit like soap...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sapindus
--
http://mike1baker.wordpress.com Wild Apple Leaf Biofilm Killer