LLMD
Y***@Juno.com
2012-03-04 20:08:21 UTC
I have had Lyme disease since I was 3...I am 26 now. My mom took me
to several doctors and could never get anyone to believe her even
though I had the bulls eye rash and flu symptoms, because the one test
they did came back negative. I now have had a host of other issues,
thyroid tumor at age 8, joint problems since age 3, gall bladder
removal at 17, chronic fatigue...the list goes on and on.
I am trying to find a good LLMD who will actually believe me that I
have it, and treat me for it. I live in Eastern Oregon and am hoping
to find a doctor some where in Oregon.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Susan
2012-03-04 20:51:50 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Y***@Juno.com
I have had Lyme disease since I was 3...I am 26 now. My mom took me
to several doctors and could never get anyone to believe her even
though I had the bulls eye rash and flu symptoms, because the one test
they did came back negative. I now have had a host of other issues,
thyroid tumor at age 8, joint problems since age 3, gall bladder
removal at 17, chronic fatigue...the list goes on and on.
You should have investigation for endocrine disorder, first, frankly.
Ever been evaluated for Cushing's syndrome or endocrine neoplasm?

Susan