Lyme Doctor in NJ - Highland Park Area / Support Group as well
Gayle
2012-07-23 13:45:58 UTC
Please help me find a Lyme Doctor who will take Medicare
or a Family Doctor who treats Lyme and believes in Chronic Lyme.
None of my doctors do

If someone has information or feedback about Dr. S in Howell or Dr. E in Jackson, I would appreciate it.

Also I just got the name of Dr. T in Kingston. Anyone seen him/her?
Phyllis Mervine