Lyme
Maria Pursel
2011-08-09 17:41:57 UTC
I guess my question is why my PCP and Rheumatologist are not following
up on a one strain DNA marker for Lyme. I had my MRI which is showing
Disc and Vertabre damage and are only focusing on that. I also need
to have a Lyme Doc review my symptoms and bloodwork. Does anyone know
of a Lyme Doctor in the Lehigh Valley area who is not an infectious
desease physican? If so, please email to my account. I need to be on
top of this since I have had the rashes and target marks for many yrs
and no one cares except me and my family.
pmerv
the 3rd Man
2011-08-28 22:32:37 UTC
Hi, Phyllis. Good to see that you are still 'at it', (I guess)...

But...I have a question...see this? How can anyone not see this for
what it REALLY is?

I mean, I always had the sense that you were basically a person of
good intentions...

...but this...have you ever considered whether, good intentions,
notwithstanding...that you are just acting as a pathetic SHILL for
some fairly despicable VULTURES?

Here, it is, as they say...what it is:

===============================================================================================================

"Show your appreciation to your doctor".

"ILADS will be having a donor appreciation event on Thursday October
27 in Toronto. For a minimum donation of $1000, you will receive an
invitation to the event and have the opportunity to dine with your
doctor or otherwise mingle with well known Lyme doctors.

Please donate by clicking below or send a check to ILADS PO Box 341461
Bethesda, MD 20827 by October 1, 2011".

http://www.ilads.org/
the 3rd Man
2011-08-29 00:58:13 UTC
Oh...and I forgot to ask, also, Phyl...looks like your friend Lorraine
Johnson is drawing at least $70,000/year as "executive director" of
CALDA.

Can we assume that this money comes directly out of the pockets of
Lyme patients?

Do you decide how much of THEIR money she gets to keep?

And why aren't you people a little more upfront about all of that? Is
that something you don't want people to know? Don't want to talk about
that?

You just demand answers from others, right?

What has she done to earn that? (And please...not the antitrust
disaster? That was a BAD joke). That worthless, blabbering dribble on
your website?

You know, sending sick people to predator scumbag quack "doctors" to
get fleeced is not exactly a good thing to do, there, Phyllis.

Time to start holding the people "helping" people this way,
responsible, too...
Susan
2011-09-02 19:13:09 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by the 3rd Man
Oh...and I forgot to ask, also, Phyl...looks like your friend Lorraine
Johnson is drawing at least $70,000/year as "executive director" of
CALDA.
That is shockingly low pay.

Susan
Mort Zuckerman
2011-09-06 17:27:09 UTC
Post by Susan
x-no-archive: yes
Post by the 3rd Man
Oh...and I forgot to ask, also, Phyl...looks like your friend Lorraine
Johnson is drawing at least $70,000/year  as "executive director" of
CALDA.
That is shockingly low pay.
Susan
If she actually did something
she might even be worth more.
But as it is, ILADS is useless.

They can't say anything actually
scientific. It would backfire on a bunch
of psychiatrists.

http://www.actionlyme.org
Lipanj
LOW PAY - are you for real. Who do you work for...ms anonomyous.
Lipanj
2011-09-08 05:07:12 UTC
Post by Susan
x-no-archive: yes
Post by the 3rd Man
Oh...and I forgot to ask, also, Phyl...looks like your friend Lorraine
Johnson is drawing at least $70,000/year  as "executive director" of
CALDA.
That is shockingly low pay.
Susan
Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
This message will be removed from Groups in 1 day (Sep 9, 3:13 pm).
ISN'T THIS STRANGE WHY REMOVED? VERY ODD

Lipanj
2011-09-08 02:38:17 UTC
Please consider joining PennsylvaniaLyme athttp://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/pennsylvanialyme
===========================================================================­====================================
"Show your appreciation to your doctor".
"ILADS will be having a donor appreciation event on Thursday October
27 in Toronto. For a minimum donation of $1000, you will receive an
invitation to the event and have the opportunity to dine with your
doctor or otherwise mingle with well known Lyme doctors.
Please donate by clicking below or send a check to ILADS PO Box 341461
Bethesda, MD 20827 by October 1, 2011".
http://www.ilads.org/
Yup, ILADS I really wonder about them.. double talking whatever's -
they don't practice what they preach. Go 100% by blood test - at least
Dr. Andrea Gaito does. scared of the big bad boys..gives one a
diagnosis of lyme and vasculitis and when blood test comes back
negative from cheesy MDL drops one like a hot potato. Big fake.
Strange some of these so called lyme literate drs. they are in these
like old mansion type houses in NJ or whatever like hideouts. The
man who came on Gaito's message machine a Dr. in her I guess it may be
her home, possibly her husband sounds like a spook on the message
machine. This was several yrs ago. All this so called research ILADS
- what is it- nothing new same old BS. I have an old book written by
Oscar Fesenfiled from the 40's on borreliosis, before it was even
known in USA--seems they knew just as much then..
Also I see ILADS address, Bethesda, MD, beware their neighbors, CDC,
Dept of Health and Human??? Svces. FDA bunch of bulls s's... I really
am beginning to wonder. Big farce. Go to Europe for treatment if
possible. Also for Maria Pursel, 2 decent Lyme drs. left in WESTERN
PA. (one doesn't take insurancae) of which I am originally from---
most of eastern Pa which I am now stuck here at present - are weirdos,
one was molesting patients, another a big rip off and much more.
another one a friend was going to briefly and she said he almost fell
asleep on her, dropped her chart, she thinks he was on pain pills, I
believe he passed away. Came late, made his patients wait.
Another one was a very good lyme dr. in Kenneth Sq. Pa, an ID dr. Now
since IDSA changed their guidelines he says if blood test negative
(also now uses the el cheapo labs) used to use Igenex) he tellls
patient it MUST BE SOMETHING ELSE. One big joke the whole thing
while people are suffering. PAYOFFS , CROOKS, DECEIT, MONEY, GREED,
WINS OUT. Period. ah revoire, good luck to all.