"NIH Destroys People With Disabilities"-- NIH Press Release
Kathleen
2011-10-23 10:02:51 UTC
To: ***@mail.nih.gov, ***@hhs.gov,
Cc: ***@ucia.gov, dr-***@president.ir,

Subject: "NIH Destroys People With Disabilities"-- NIH Press Release

Date: Oct 23, 2011 5:59 AM

who say "Lyme isn't a disease... but
get their vaccine."

Anthony Fauci said on CNN *AFTER*
LYMErix was removed from the market
because it, as a TLR2 agonist/Fungal
antigen, suppressed the immune system
and activated Epstein-Barr:

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0306/20/ldt.00.html

"We've had an effective vaccine, but it's the kind of vaccine that you
have to essentially vaccinate people each year. And from the
standpoint of it's use, it has not been used as efficiently as it
could have been used. ***So scientifically, we had a vaccine and still
do have a vaccine, but it's not really well used.***" -- Fauci

Scientifically?

Has Fauci ever been to school?

To this *DAY,* there has been no statement
by the NIH about what OspA or Lyme are, despite
the fact that SmithKline revealed with both
Lyme and LYMErix-Disease were to the FDA in
1998:
LUFT: "So I just wanted to kind of ask in regard to that, and I think
it goes back to an earlier question that I asked in regard to the self-
reported events and ***whether there was any segregation that occurred
between the 10 percent of patients reporting that they were having
symptomatology, whether there was any difference between the vaccine
group and the placebo group independent of antibody or serologic
diagnosis.***"

DR. PIETRUSKO: Dr. Parenti?

DR. PARENTI (SMITHKLINE): "***Basically the two groups had the same
suspect symptoms.*** We didn't put it through statistical rigor, but
when you looked at what it is that people came into the office with,
what complaints, there was basically the same complaints in both
groups. So both groups were being evaluated for the same things."
http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/98/transcpt/3422t1.rtf

- - -

So, according to the above dialog, Lyme
and LYMErix produce the same "chronic multi-system
disease," according to everyone involved in
the 1990s,... but the NIH only stands behind the
position that "spirochetes only attack knees for
21 days, and then all drop dead because Kaiser-
Permanente wills it."

The NIH and CDC *MASS-MURDER* people
with disabilities. Not just physically,
but socially. With Libel and Slander.
Denial of health and income benefits.
Torture, throwing them in jail,
rendering them homeless, taking their
kids away...

One thing they *did* do for us. They
let us see, by the below announcement,
who suffers from a cult-delusion
influence. A mass hysteria. A collective
psychosis.

It ain't the realists who discovered
and revealed the mechanisms of chronic
disease like Lupus, MS, leukemia, numerous
other cancers (Epstein-Barr) and the slow
leukemias of Fibromyalgia, Chronic Lyme
and CFIDS...

The one that won the Nobels.

- - -

To be rewarding oneself with such an
announcement as the one below - such a
ridiculous lie - really shows the world
that the NIH was all along not interested
in anyone's health or welfare.

They ran on emotionalisms and pride.

They worshipped illogic.

They're a cult.

KMDickson

=====================================

http://www.nih.gov/news/health/oct2011/cc-21.htm

NIH honored for employment of people with disabilities

The National Institutes of Health Clinical Center is the recipient of
the 2011 Employer Leadership Award from the Maryland Division of
Rehabilitation Services, an agency of the Maryland State Department of
Education. The award is in honor of the NIH Clinical Center’s pilot
NIH-Project SEARCH program, which graduated 12 young adults with
disabilities from a 30-week unpaid internship in June.

"The success of this program is both in the tangible work these
individuals have delivered and in the impact they have had on the
culture of the hospital," said Clinical Center Director Dr. John I.
Gallin. "They have opened people’s minds to the possibility and
benefit of employment of people with disabilities."

Denise Ford, chief of hospitality services, led the pilot program and
accepted the award on the Clinical Center's behalf on Oct. 18.

"We presented the opportunity, but the interns stepped up and made the
most of it," Ford said. "That is what made this program successful."

Project SEARCH works with hospitals and businesses in the United
States, the United Kingdom, and Australia to provide opportunities for
young adults with disabilities to learn employability skills and gain
work experience.

The NIH Clinical Center partnered with The Ivymount School in
Rockville, Md., and SEEC, a Montgomery County adult service provider,
to welcome the interns to various roles in 13 departments. Eight of
the 12 interns were offered full-time employment upon graduation.

"With support of our colleagues from across the NIH, we were able to
create a sustainable future for a terrific program," said NIH Clinical
Center Chief Operating Officer Maureen Gormley, who has been a strong
champion of this effort.

The NIH has continued this partnership with a 2011-2012 class of 10
Project SEARCH interns at nine NIH institutes and centers.

The Maryland Division of Rehabilitation Services Employer Leadership
Award is presented for remarkable leadership in promoting the
employment, independence and economic self-sufficiency of individuals
with disabilities. The award was presented at the Maryland
Rehabilitation Association/Maryland Division of Rehabilitation
Services’ annual conference in Ocean City.

About the NIH Clinical Center: The NIH Clinical Center is the 240-bed
clinical research hospital for the National Institutes of Health.
Through clinical research, clinician-investigators translate
laboratory discoveries into better treatments, therapies and
interventions to improve the nation's health. For more information,
visit http://clinicalcenter.nih.gov.

About the National Institutes of Health (NIH): NIH, the nation's
medical research agency, includes 27 Institutes and Centers and is a
component of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. NIH is
the primary federal agency conducting and supporting basic, clinical,
and translational medical research, and is investigating the causes,
treatments, and cures for both common and rare diseases. For more
information about NIH and its programs, visit www.nih.gov.

KMDickson
Lipanj
2011-10-24 05:29:35 UTC
Kathleen wrote:

"We've had an effective vaccine, but it's the kind of vaccine that
you
have to essentially vaccinate people each year. And from the
standpoint of it's use, it has not been used as efficiently as it
could have been used. ***So scientifically, we had a vaccine and
still
do have a vaccine, but it's not really well used.***" -- Fauci What a
bunch of bull bowel release, The criminals said before that the
vaccine was taken off market because of poor sales more bull
excrediment, as we know it was do to the class action law suit people
were getting disabled from it so to cover their bull waste A's they
said because of poor sales.
not well used ho ho, really dumb talk.

Scientifically?

Has Fauci ever been to school?
FAUCI HAS BEEN TO THE SAME SCHOOL AS ALL THE OTHER CRIMINALS OF CDC,
DEPT OF HLTH & HUMAN?? SVCES & FDA..THE SCHOOL OF FRAUD, DECEIT,
SNEAKINESS, CONEIVING, COVERING UP THE CROOKS, THE SCHOOL OF ACCEPTING
PAYOFFS AND MORE..HE WENT TO SCHOOL ALL RIGHT.

Off topic here: Waste our hard earned tax money on saving endangered
species like the last rare man eating tiger or the rare eagle, etc.
who the H cares about endangered species...or not allowed to shoot a
squirrel while they roam around our yards and also get into people's
attics and can chew on electrical wires & can start a hse fire, oh no
you must not shoot them, you have to catch them in a box trap and then
have them released in the wild so they can come back...nutto nutto,
sicko sicko.....plus illegal to kill a bat, they also are the
filthiest ugly things & carry diseases oh but don't kill the creeps
they eat mosquitos , rah rah for them......nothing but rats with
wings....and crap all over one's deck.
are they human beings, do they have a soul....but to try to fight a
horrible debilitating disease as borrelia infection oh it is just a
syndrome and humans with souls are suffering and ending up in wheel
chairs, nursing homes....why do you think so many people also at such
younger ages now are getting alxheimer's and one gets oh long time ago
people got it but they called it dementia, well well I see the
tombstones in the old graveyards , a lot lived longer than a lot are
living now------....while at same time the criminal creeps are taking
pay offs to say that from insurance cos....HARD TO CATCH & EASY TO
TREAT, then why in the H did you make the crummy vaccine.....M O N E
Y ..........Gee I wonder what would happen if Sebelious gets infected
by tick.....signed the down to earth pessimist. .
Kathleen
2011-10-24 10:35:07 UTC
Post by Kathleen
[...]
Sebelius et al prolly watch ActionLyme and
therefore know what disease they have
and how to treat it.
Lipanj
2011-10-25 00:31:31 UTC
Post by Kathleen
Post by Lipanj
by tick.....signed the down to earth pessimist. .
Sebelius et al prolly watch ActionLyme and
therefore know what disease they have
and how to treat it.- Hide quoted text -
In ref to this: Yes I said that remark as a dig to the fact she sure
wouldn't be pinching on the el cheapo antibiotics plus if it came back
the disease she sure wouldn't accept the post lyme SYNDROME
bs.....that is what I mean't , all a bunch of scumbags getting big fat
salaries of our tax money and just about the same as McSweegan doing
nothing but everything in their power to do cost cutting...Sebelius ,
I may be incorrect but she is a el cheapo PHd not even a regular
doctor...Christina Borror head of non compliance, Dept of Hlt &
Human??? Svces also a PhD. and they are supposed to evaluate serious
health items...I always thought a PhD was a dr. of philosophy???

Sebelius et al prolly watch ActionLyme and
therefore know what disease they have
and how to treat it. WHAT I MEAN'T IS THEY WOULD GET THE EXCLUSIVE
TREATMENT AND IF CAME BACK LATER , IT WOULDN'T BE OH IT'S JUST POST
LYME SYNDROME & LET IT GO AT THAT....
Kathleen
2011-10-25 14:45:45 UTC
Post by Kathleen
Post by Lipanj
[...]
They, if sick, would get early and adequate
treatment.