Who is Interfering with Messages on Lyme Net?
n***@yahoo.co.uk
2011-12-28 15:25:28 UTC

Lyme Net is an excellent discussion board, but recently something strange has been going on. Certain Lyme patients, some of whom have been on there for years, have now been told their IP address is banned. I know of two of them, who both post information about the links between Lyme and bioweapons. One is called Andromeda13 on Lyme Net, the other is called Eight Legs Bad, but her real name is Elena Cook.

I see most of their past messages have been removed, and as it turns out one of them wrote to the LymeNet moderator, was told the matter was being investigated, and then she heard nothing. When she wrote again, her mail bounced and she found her emails had been prevented from reaching the moderator, even though she was invited to contact the moderator in the first place, who as I say had said she was investigating the matter.

If LymeNet moderators had some good reason to ban these veteran posters, I'm sure they would have told them why.

Who is interfering with communication to the Lyme Net servers? Who is trying to stop people reading certain information about Lyme Disease?

I tend to save a lot of the posts these two women write, so I rescued some of it:

Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

posted 10 December, 2011 06:54 AM12-10-2011 06:54 AM
"3.2.1 Antigenic Variation
Some microorganisms frequently mutate or vary their antigenic composition so that they
can no longer be recognized by the antigen receptors of immune system cells. With regard
to particular antigens, some microorganisms exhibit a much higher mutation rate than is
normal. This is encountered, for example, in connection with the flu virus, the AIDS virus or
the causative agent of Lyme disease, Borrelia burgdorferi. This is one reason these
infectious diseases are resistant to vaccination."

Source:

A Paradigm Shift in the
CBW Proliferation Problem:
Devising Effective Restraint on the
Evolving Biochemical Threat1
Alexander Kelle/Kathryn Nixdorff/Malcolm Dando

Elena

--------------------
Justice will be ours.
=====================

Here's another one:

posted 16 December, 2011 07:31 AM
Why is a "hard-to-catch, easy-to-cure" disease like Lyme listed in the Bioterrorism Resource Manual published by the
American Society of Health-System Pharmacists in 2002?

Could it be because it's a serious, chronic, hard-to-detect neurologically-incapacitating nightmare of a disease in reality?

Elena

-------------------
Susan
2011-12-28 21:06:30 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by n***@yahoo.co.uk
Hi,
[...]
It sounds like the moderators don't want to stand up and tell the
posters in question that they banned you from their boards.

Susan
Mort Zuckerman
2012-01-05 11:42:05 UTC
Hi,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----
Why is a "hard-to-catch, easy-to-cure" disease like Lyme listed in the Bioterrorism Resource Manual published by the
American Society of Health-System Pharmacists in 2002?
Could it be because it's a serious, chronic, hard-to-detect neurologically-incapacitating nightmare of a disease in reality?
Elena
-------------------
Pat Smith has never in all these dozen plus years
allowed me to join LymeNet. The reason is that Pat
is PsyOps and was told to trash Lyme.org and
associates by Raymond Dattwyler.

Kathleen
Mort Zuckerman
2012-01-05 11:44:17 UTC
Post by n***@yahoo.co.uk
Hi,
[...]

You have to think about that.

Why would Dattwyler be the guy in charge
of suppressing the truth, when he wrote the
most about fungal antigens being immunosuppresssive
in the 1980s?

Secondly, we all know Pat Coyle acts like she's
been threatened, gets angry when someone asks
her about Lyme in her, now, "MS" talks.

So, those are clues.