Looking for a Lyme-literate doc
KK
2011-10-26 02:00:53 UTC
I was just diagnosed with Lyme disease, and now I'm worried that my
sister, who lives in Iowa, may also have it. Can anyone recommend an
LLMD in the Iowa City/Cedar Rapids area?
Lipanj
2011-11-12 05:06:06 UTC
http://www.vitals.com/disorders/ia-iowa_city-bacterial_infections_and_mycoses-c01-lyme_disease-7858.html

http://search.aol.com/aol/search?s_it=searchbox.webhome&v_t=client_searchbox&q=find+dr.+who+treats+lyme+disease+in+Iowa+city