Yale finally admits what's behind their Lyme lies (NHRegister)
Kathleen
2011-01-09 12:09:13 UTC
To: ***@forbes.com, ***@drcarolgoodheart.com,
Cc: ***@ucia.gov, dr-***@president.ir,

Subject: Yale finally admits what's behind their Lyme lies
(NHRegister)

Date: Jan 9, 2011 6:55 AM

YALE BLAMES US SOME-MORE FOR
THEIR CRIMINAL OspA/PAM3CYS
ANTICS, BELOW

Yes, well, that (below proposal) was
admitted last year when IDSA came up
with their 10/20 or 20/10 ActionItem (
or whatever they're calling it - "10 new
antibiotics by 2020").

This they stated as their agenda to cut
the crap on their vaccines-enterprise
http://www.actionlyme.org/CONNOLLY_FISH_WEINSTEIN.htm
and get down to the science, once
again.

Since early 2008, they had to give up
their OspA charade because it flopped
as an HIV vaccine in the same way
it flopped as a Lyme vaccine,
http://www.actionlyme.org/Pam3Cys_Version15.htm
the Lyme crooks sued by Senator Blumenthal
and whose vaccine was ordered withdrawn
by the FDA:
http://www.actionlyme.org/KFORSCHNER_DISCOVERS_LYME_TOXIN.htm
said nothing for a while, but then
determined they would use the Israeli-owned
Tribune's moron "writer," Patricia Callahan,
to spew their garbage, apparently
certain she had no science background.

But now that Fungal-Viral Synergy
is undeniable:
http://www.actionlyme.org/101016.htm
Yale has clearly thunk up a new actionplan
to defend their criminal antics-
BLAME US SOME-MORE!!!

However, we're not accepting the
blame for the shortage of antibiotics
***because MDs are not scientists,***
and the chronic maltreatment of chronic
ailments by PigPharma [most diseases
are caused by either Epstein-Barr
or mycoplasma and usually both:
http://www.actionlyme.org/101016.htm
(and feel free to verify independently,
even using WikiPedia)], was a profit-
action not a wisdom-action, and now
the US has been surpassed in the
knowledge and technology by China
and Brazil:
http://www.actionlyme.org/101016.htm
who do whatever they want, and say
whatever they want about "STUPID
AMERICANS."

And Americans, being stupid, don't
even realize they're being insulted:
http://www.actionlyme.org/101016.htm
(See for ^^^ yourselves, I won't point
it out for you.)

So, this seems to be their newest
tactic: Stating that we can't be
treated because we will cause
antibiotic resistance among our
NOW NUMEROUS WALKING SUBCLINICAL
UNTREATED INFECTIONS, that has
become a Northern Hemisphere pandemic.

It's too fricken late and too
fricken bad. The lies were not our
own. It wasn't our idea to turn
humans into "walking canisters of
tick disinfectant (OspA vaccination)"
instead of facing the scientific reality
of Relapsing Fever
http://www.actionlyme.org

We're simply going to feed non-US
countries the information to
allow them the edge... until America
collapses, literally.

America is done and GAME OVER
because of the likes of the Yalie
penis-centric, small-amygdala-bearing
*PERVERTS* who refused to step down
from their self-structured pedestals.

We don't care.

America lost.

It's ALL LOST and TOO LATE.

*Yale* sold out.

Remember ^^^ that, when the day comes.

When there is fighting in the streets
"over a cup of gasoline," remember
Yale and the State of CT employees
who ruined us all...

KMDickson
http://www.actionlyme.org
http://www.relapsingfever.org
=======================================
http://fwix.com/connecticut/share/71cf8845ae/research_shows_antibiotic_use_may_do_more_harm_than_good?referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rawstory.com%2F

By Ed Stannard, Register Metro Editor
***@nhregister.com

NEW HAVEN — Doctors have been warning for years that prescribing
antibiotics for incurable illnesses, such as the common cold, is
causing bacteria to mutate to withstand the drugs that used to kill
them.

Patients not finishing their prescriptions — which allows the germs
that haven’t been killed off to mutate and flourish — and the
agricultural industry’s practice of giving antibiotics to healthy
livestock have contributed to the problem.

One possible solution has been to call an “antibiotic holiday,” in
which a drug is retired for a while until the mutant strain of
bacteria dies off and the antibiotic can be used again.

According to research by scientists at Yale University and the
University of Tromso in Norway, that tactic is not likely to work,
because it could take up to 45 years before a shelved drug would be
effective again.

Antibiotic holidays do work to an extent, said Jeffrey Townsend,
assistant professor in Yale’s Department of Ecology and Evolutionary
Biology and a lead author of the paper. But unless the mutated
bacteria are eliminated entirely, they will rebound. “Because you
can’t get it down to the level at which it naturally appears in
populations, it will bounce back quickly,” Townsend said.

The study, published online Saturday in the Journal of Antimicrobial
Chemotherapy, focused on avoparcin, which was banned for use in farm
animals in Europe in 1995. At that time, 75 percent of the bacterium
Enterococcus faecium was resistant to the antibiotic and also to
vancomycin and teicoplanin, which are closely related to avoparcin and
considered “drugs of last resort” in treating human infections.

By 2008, the resistant strain was beaten back to 2 percent of
Enterococcus, but that was enough to allow it to re-emerge if
avoparcin was reintroduced, Townsend said.

Suspending use of a drug like vancomycin for 45 years would sentence
millions of patients to suffering from tuberculosis or staph
infections without the prospect of a cure, Townsend said.

“We are facing a very serious issue,” he said. “We do not have a
solution to this issue that we’re facing right now.”

While there is no total solution, banning the use of antibiotics in
livestock, merely to breed “bigger, beefier animals,” would slow the
growth of resistant strains.

“It’s a significant and under-recognized contributor to the level of
antibiotic resistance we have today,” Townsend said.

Restricting antibiotics to appropriate infections and “prescribing
them at high enough levels that they really kill” the bacteria is also
important, he said.

“The mantra is to hit hard with antibiotics and to go through the
entire cycle. ... If any survive the antibiotics, those are going to
be closer to antibiotic-resistant” pathogens, he said.

Dr. Michael Cappello, a professor of pediatrics who specializes in
infectious diseases, agreed that the problem of drug resistance is a
growing threat to public health.

“Broad-spectrum antibiotics can often encourage the spread of
resistant bacteria” when overprescribed or misused, “and those
resistant bacteria can often do terrible harm,” he said.

Already, there are diseases that even vancomycin can’t touch, he said.
“There are a number of hospital-acquired infections that we are
confronting for the first time since the dawn of the antibiotic era,”
Cappello said.

“For the first time in more than 50 years, we as clinicians are being
forced to confront clinical situations where we can’t treat the
serious infection,” he said.

And new antibiotics are harder to come by. “Development of antibiotics
is a very complicated process,” Cappello said. “It requires a lot of
time, a vast amount of resources.”

While Townsend’s research raises new concerns about drug-resistant
antibiotics, Cappello said, “If there’s a positive side to this it’s
my hope that people will take seriously the results of studies like
these (and) adopt a much more serious and conservative use of
antibiotics.”

Call Ed Stannard at 203-789-5743. Follow us on Twitter @nhregister.

KMDickson
Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.
2012-12-10 22:24:05 UTC
(NHRegister)
Date: Jan 9, 2011 6:55 AM
YALE BLAMES US SOME-MORE FOR
[...]
I have been warning this for many years.

And most Yale professors are too rightwing for me.
;-)