It will be the year 2017 and Chuck will still be the newsgroup leader here
Chuck Adams- Newsgroup leader since 1997
2008-04-12 04:27:38 UTC
I plan on throwing a 20 year reunion then with all the trolls I beat
over the years.
pmerv
2008-04-12 06:04:52 UTC
You're king of the manure pile, right Chuckie? Cock-a-doodle-doo!
ThoughtCriminal
2008-04-14 12:52:53 UTC
Post by pmerv
On Apr 11, 9:27 pm, Chuck Adams- Newsgroup leader since 1997
Post by Chuck Adams- Newsgroup leader since 1997
I plan on throwing a 20 year reunion then with all the trolls I beat
over the years.
You're king of the manure pile, right Chuckie? Cock-a-doodle-doo!
PMERV--- .... you're right-- Chuck's king of the manure pile, and LORD
OF THE FLIES FLITTING AROUND ON THE PILE!!! He can't stop CALDA or
any other patient based group.....

DO YOU HEAR THAT CHUCK--- WE'RE TAKING BACK WHAT YOU STOLE AND WE'RE
GETTING DOUBLE FOR OUR TROUBLE...
p***@gmail.com
2017-07-29 16:43:52 UTC
Post by Chuck Adams- Newsgroup leader since 1997
I plan on throwing a 20 year reunion then with all the trolls I beat
over the years.
It's the year 2017. Where are you now?